Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Marketing

My marketing will involve movie posters, a social media influence, and movie posters. All of these items of marketing will be released at the same time, which allows for a greater and more immediate spread of knowledge about my product. The film "Silence of the Lambs" was able to utilize its poster in a thematic horror and psychological thriller style in movies and other places to promote the film to the right audience. This audience in an ordinary age range of 18 through 31 will attend movie theaters that are currently prosperous. I will attempt to place movie posters around that locations similar to that and other local entertainment businesses to promote my film. Social media will be utilized to connect other modes of marketing and to promote my film to a greater audience using technology for information. Similarly to the film "Bird Box" I would promote existing films and provide teasers on social media accounts, and I would involve popular individuals in the promotion of my film. The score of my various marketing items should be consistent with a foreboding and exciting theme. Music in conjunction with a trailer would allow for greater marketing to more individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

This new opening differs the most from my previous iteration by the actual scenes that were filmed.. Following the feedback, I had receive...