Friday, December 21, 2018

Scheduling Filming: Sunday

Before shoot: I informed the actor for Jacob one day before the shoot. My goals for this shoot were to record the entire set of shots he is in. This shoot included portions of the opening of the film in his perspective. This perspective was supposed to be within his household. I also asked the actor to utilize any props that would add to Jacob's character of technology use.

After shoot: This shoot was on Sunday of December 16th, and I experimented with the dinner table location that I had initially dismissed. This location was almost workable in terms of camera angles, but it was indeed slightly restricted. This shoot also had complications with lighting. Therefore, I will require lighting equipment the next time I film.

The lack of lighting progressively worsened the clarity. Although, dark shadows and properly placed lighting is usually well-suited for psychological thrillers, there wasn't suitable lighting available on-site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

This new opening differs the most from my previous iteration by the actual scenes that were filmed.. Following the feedback, I had receive...