Friday, January 18, 2019
Feedback and Revisions
Most of the feedback I received were for audio quality. It was certainly less polished than other aspects of the film due to my actor's volume and the equipment used to shoot the film. A few individuals were unable to comprehend the meaning of my film opening, this is likely due to the dialogue. The dialogue was difficult to listen to, and the lines could have been written to be more genuine. The lines could also be delivered with greater cadence in some portions, where it is necessary. To improve the dialogue, I expect to have a revision of some of the lines the actor will deliver and an improvement to the audio quality. I also expect to shoot much more varied repeated lines of dialogue to have a greater pool to choose from in post-production. A less major problem was occasional shaky shots. In some instances, it was appropriate for conveying some of the unstable situations the characters are in, but it was frequent enough to warrant multiple criticism. This can be improved with more careful re-shooting and the use of a steady-cam. The problem with the quality of acting is slightly related to the issues with dialogue, but it could be improved with directing the actors to produce a more specific effect. My film opening had what was considered to be good shots, lighting, and font choice throughout the film
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
This new opening differs the most from my previous iteration by the actual scenes that were filmed.. Following the feedback, I had receive...
-
A quote from Jonathan Demme, the director behind the Silence of the Lambs film, a film that earned 5 Oscars, stated “We wanted to reach the ...
-
Before shoot: I informed the actor for Jacob one day before the shoot. My goals for this shoot were to record the entire set of shots he is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment