Before filming: I scheduled for an afternoon filming with both of the main actors. The viable locations of the library and the bedroom will be utilized. My goals are to complete all listed shots I want and have an abundance of film of varying shots. Varying shots of the same type will allow me to create a even more accurate and greater meaning when I review the shots during editing. I will include all indicated scenes from the library as well as the bedroom. I did decide to make an alteration to the usage of the prop of a Rubik's Cube to a Flash Drive.
After filming: The shoot went very well for the both actors, especially the one for Alex. The main scenes were shot in a library, and Alex's acting was suitable for the audio levels expected in such places. Additionally, there was a plentiful amount of ambient noise within the library that added to the authenticity of it. The actor for Alex and I both had apt time to make any final changes to the script that would benefit the production and to take multiple shots of the same action to be able to experiment in post-production. In fact, Alex did make minor changes to the script for his dialogue to fit and accommodate the character and his conversation with his coldly familiar friend. There was an issue involving audio levels and brown noise. The other location of the office was excellent because it provided the right amount of lighting to provide some difference between the characters. The problem with the freedom to position the camera was almost apparent when shooting in the office location.
Here are shot of my shots:



No comments:
Post a Comment